CONVERTISSEUR 1 PORT 10/100 BT
Convertisseur 1 port 10/100MBPS + Injecteur PoE (1 x 15,4W) vers 1 port base 100 FX Multi-Mode (2 KMS) Connecteur SC - 12-48VDC - Alimentation à prévoir: PS48VDC.38A-EU.
The UTC Fire & Security MC100FX-TX-PoE series integrates two remote network technologies in a single product—100Base-FX to 10/100Base-TX Media Conversion with Power Sourcing Equipment and a PoE Injector—for wireless access points, IP-based surveillance cameras or IP phones.
With an IEEE 802.3af PoE Injector, the MC100FX-TX-PoE provides DC 48V voltage over Ethernet cables to optimize power management of network devices. A twisted pair of cables between the MC100FX-TXPoE and IEEE 802.3af compliant PD or PoE Splitter transfers data and power simultaneously.
The maximum distance from the PoE PSE to PD is 100 meters, but a fiber interface can extend the deployment range. The MC100FX-TXPoE PoE Media Converter can change an optical Ethernet signal to an electrical Ethernet signal, or a 10/100Base-TX signal to a 100Base-FX signal, to meet different network applications. The maximum networking distance can then extend as far as two kilometers and still sustain the transmission performance as high as 100Mbps. The high performance Store-and-Forward mechanism prevents packet loss with IEEE 802.3x Flow Control (Full-Duplex). In addition, the LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) function, (LLCF / LLR) and DIP switch design will immediately alert administrators about link media problems and provide an efficient solution to monitor the net. The DIP switch can disable or enable this LFP function.
With data, long-reach fiber capability and PoE from one unit, the MC100FX-TX-PoE requires fewer cables and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets. Plus, power and data switching are delivered over a single cable to prevent additional AC wiring costs and reduce installation time.
With the data, long-reach fiber capability and PoE from one unit, the MC100FX-TX-PoE will reduce cables and eliminate the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. It frees the Security IP Camera and wireless AP deployment from restrictions due to power outlet locations. Power and data switching are integrated into one unit and delivered over a single cable, eliminating costs for additional AC wiring and reducing
- Slim-type metal case
- Operating temperature from 0°~+50°
- Stand-alone and wall-mount design
- 48V/0.4A DC power supply
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u • 10/100Base-TX, 100Base-FX, IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet standard
- Auto-negotiation for 10/100Base-TX half-duplex or 10/100Base-full-duplex
- Compact size allows for easy installation
- 100Base-FX interface for up to 2km (multi-mode fiber 50µm/125µm) on MC100FX-TX-PoE
- LED indicators offer simple network diagnosis
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control, back pressure in half-duplex eliminate packet loss
- Supports maximum frame size to 1600bytes
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Store-and-Forward mechanism
- Auto Loop Back Test function
- Side DIP switch: LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) mode selection